Brave & Bold Video Project – Extended Deadline!
Posted: April 27, 2020 at 12:00 am, Last Updated: April 20, 2020 at 4:32 pm
Date(s) - 04/27/2020
Categories No Categories
Deadline Extended to Monday, April 27th!
Student Media is creating a series of videos featuring students, faculty, and staff that showcase how the Mason community is staying resilient, hopeful, and taking care of one another during this difficult time.
Participation is optional, but we want as many responses as possible to show how we Patriots are staying BRAVE & BOLD despite the Coronavirus!
If you are interested in participating and sharing your story with the #MasonNation, please do the following by 5:00pm on Monday, April 27th:
1. Choose one of the prompts below:
• Who or what has inspired you lately?
• What is a recent act of kindness that you have either done or received?
• How are you and your family staying healthy at home?
2. Record a 5-10 second landscape (horizontal) “selfie” video on your phone responding to the prompt you chose.
3. Email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include:
• Your full name
• Which prompt you chose
• Students: Please include your class year and major
• Faculty/Staff: Please include your department/unit and title
Tips for a successful video:
• Wear Mason spirit gear (green and gold)!
• Keep it brief! Tell your story in a short, concise sound bite.
• Record yourself in landscape format (hold your phone horizontally) so everyone’s responses match up visually.
• View a sample video here: www.bit.ly/gmexamplevid
• Have fun!
Thanks for your time and we look forward to sharing the final videos with you in the coming weeks!
Got a question? Email email@example.com
Write to Jason Hartsel at firstname.lastname@example.org