Fall 2020 Operations Update
Posted: August 14, 2020 at 6:43 pm, Last Updated: August 14, 2020 at 6:49 pm
All of our student-run media groups will continue producing fresh content in fall 2020 and our professional staff is available to help train students who want to contribute remotely.
We are available from 9am-5pm virtually and students can request in-person appointments using Navigate (gmu.campus.eab.com).
1. Contact Student Media Virtually: Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 703-993-9745
- Web: studentmedia.gmu.edu
- Live Chat: Click the chat icon on our website
- Webex Meeting: Email us for availability
2. Get Immediate Assistance: Monday-Friday: 10am-5pm
- Visit Student Involvement upstairs on the middle level of The Hub (2300) and let them know you have an inquiry for Student Media.
3. Request an In-Person Appointment:
- Submit requests in Navigate (gmu.campus.eab.com) at least 24 hours in advance.
- You can make an appointment to meet in person with a staff member, borrow equipment, pick up mail, or utilize a radio/video studio.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your appointment is approved.
Write to Jason Hartsel at email@example.com