Hot Off the Presses:
Constitution Day 2021
Today, we celebrate this achievement and reflect on what the United States Constitution means to each of us.
To help the Mason community observe Constitution Day 2021, Student Media created a resource page with links to learn more about America’s founding documents, test your knowledge about the Constitution and the First Amendment, explore an interactive Constitution, and more!
Learn More: studentmedia.gmu.edu/constitutionday
Honoring Student Media’s Class of 2021
Despite the many challenges of the past few semesters, your resilience and leadership helped our groups continue to inform, enrich, and entertain the Mason community.
While we are sad to see our seniors move on, we know that each of them has a bright future ahead. Our work is inherently collaborative, but the individual contributions made over the years by the Class of 2021 have made a tremendous impact on the Mason community. Their leadership, creativity, and commitment to excellence will not be forgotten.
Congratulations to everyone graduating in 2021 and best of luck with your new careers in media and beyond!
Spring 2021 Operations Update
All of our student-run media groups will continue producing fresh content in spring 2021 and our professional staff is available to help train students who want to contribute remotely.
We are available from 9am-5pm virtually and students can request in-person appointments using Navigate (gmu.campus.eab.com).
1. Contact Student Media Virtually: Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 703-993-9745
- Web: studentmedia.gmu.edu
- Live Chat: Click the chat button on our website
- Webex/Zoom Meeting: Email us for availability
2. Get Immediate Assistance: Monday-Friday: 10am-5pm
- Visit Student Involvement upstairs on the middle level of The Hub (2300) and let them know you have an inquiry for Student Media.
3. Request an In-Person Appointment:
- Submit requests in Navigate (gmu.campus.eab.com) at least 24 hours in advance.
- You can make an appointment to meet in person with a staff member, borrow equipment, pick up mail, or utilize a radio/video studio.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your appointment is approved.