Hot Off the Presses:
Fall 2020 Operations Update
All of our student-run media groups will continue producing fresh content in fall 2020 and our professional staff is available to help train students who want to contribute remotely.
We are available from 9am-5pm virtually and students can request in-person appointments using Navigate (gmu.campus.eab.com).
1. Contact Student Media Virtually: Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 703-993-9745
- Web: studentmedia.gmu.edu
- Live Chat: Click the chat icon on our website
- Webex Meeting: Email us for availability
2. Get Immediate Assistance: Monday-Friday: 10am-5pm
- Visit Student Involvement upstairs on the middle level of The Hub (2300) and let them know you have an inquiry for Student Media.
3. Request an In-Person Appointment:
- Submit requests in Navigate (gmu.campus.eab.com) at least 24 hours in advance.
- You can make an appointment to meet in person with a staff member, borrow equipment, pick up mail, or utilize a radio/video studio.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your appointment is approved.
Brave & Bold Video Series
Student Media is proud to debut a new series of videos featuring the students, faculty, and staff of George Mason University that showcase how our community is staying resilient, hopeful, and taking care of one another during this difficult time.
Many thanks to all those who answered our call for videos and shared these unique stories of how we Patriots are staying BRAVE & BOLD despite the pandemic!
Honoring Student Media’s Class of 2020
Student Media is proud to honor our 40+ 2020 graduates and invite you to get to know these amazing students through their work and short bios.
Despite the challenges of COVID-19, all of our students have stayed engaged and productive, producing new content from home and staying connected online.
To see some of their excellent work, check out the fresh content collected on our “@home” webpage: studentmedia.gmu.edu/at-home
While we are sad to see our seniors move on, we know that each of them has a bright future ahead. Our work is inherently collaborative, but the individual contributions made over the years by the Class of 2020 have made a tremendous impact on the Mason community. Their leadership, creativity, and commitment to excellence will not be forgotten.
Congratulations to everyone graduating in 2020 and best of luck with your new careers in media and beyond!