Student Media is an office of University Life.
University Life supports every student at Mason from orientation through graduation and prepares Mason students for the demands of work, social responsibility, and life in an ever-changing global society.
University Life is committed to student growth and success in everything students do, providing services and resources to help students succeed and offers activities that instill a sense of belonging and Mason pride.
University Life is also responsible for ensuring a productive university community. That includes enforcing student conduct and honor code expectations.
The division is home to 29 offices, over 350 professional staff, and more than 1300 student staff all dedicated to ensuring that every Mason student is successful, inside the classroom and outside, from orientation through graduation.
NEW! Mason360 App
Students can download Mason360 as an app at the Google Play Store and App Store or use it on a desktop browser by visiting mason360.gmu.edu.
The Patriot Experience
Patriot Experience is a co-curriculum program at Mason geared toward student growth beyond the classroom. The Patriot Experience captures students’ involvement through four different pathway areas: Well-Being, Career Readiness, Civic Learning and Community Engagement, and Global and Multicultural Competency.
• Looking to develop new ways to stay healthy and build resiliency?
• Would you like to discover your strengths and talents?
• Interested in making a positive change in your communities?
• Want to explore the diversity that is at the heart of Mason and beyond?
The Patriot Experience allows you to capture your involvement and record your active engagement and participation in activities, conferences, trainings, campus employment, and so much more. As you engage in intentional learning with the Patriot Experience, you will be challenged to grow as a person, citizen and leader. Engage and thrive by maximizing your Mason experience and demonstrating your involvement, learning, and contributions outside the classroom.
- MSSC Expands Virtual Services
- Aysha Puhl is May Employee of the Month
- Vaccine Appointments available for Mason Community- April 30
- Taking a look at student life on Mason’s campuses
- Vaccine Appointments available for Mason Community – April 28
- Roughly 4,000 Mason students expected to receive COVID-19 vaccinations this week
- Moving forward after the Derek Chauvin trial
- Student COVID-19 vaccinations begin this week
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics for Students April 21 and 23
- 5th Annual Giving Day Demonstrates that “Together, We Are Mason”